Prayer Series: Prayer from a Devoted Heart
- What did Jesus call his disciples?
- What is the difference between a servant and a friend?
- How did God view Moses?
- If you were there sitting on the “next table” from Moses, how would God’s conversation with Moses sound like?
- How was Daniel and God’s relationship like?
- What made it easy for God to be Daniel’s friend?
- From the lesson, what could be some reasons you find it hard to be devoted or close to God? Write them down, get advice and take it to God in prayer to help you overcome.
- How has God been a good friend to you? Take some time to think about this because our mind tends to be attracted to the negatives. Don’t rush it.
- What are some qualities of a good friendship? What are some ways you can be a better friend to God?
- Do something special to commit your friendship with God.
约翰福音15: 14 -15
- 如果你坐在摩西的 “隔壁桌”，神与摩西的对话会是怎样的？
Note: Chinese translation is auto translated (自动转换)