FURTHER STUDY AND REFLECTION QUESTIONS
ATTITUDE OF WILLINGNESS: MARK 馬 可 福 音 1:40-42
• Where was Jesus coming from and what kind of day had he had already?
• The Leper, what kind of person was he? How did people feel about him?
• What do you see in Jesus’ attitude of helping the leper, the unclean man?
• Are there people you are not willing to help or find it hard to serve? Why?
PREPAREDNESS IN ALL SITUATIONS: EPHESIANS 以 弗 所 書 6:15
• What does readiness mean to you?
• Currently, what things keep you the busiest in your life?
• Do you feel prepared to serve? Why or why not?
• How can you learn to be ready to serve in big or small ways?
REPLENISH YOUR HEARTS- SELF-CARE: MARK 馬 可 福 音 12:31
• Let God refresh you daily – Mark 馬 可 福 音 1:21-39.
• What did Jesus do to refresh his heart?
• Let others into your life – Proverbs 箴 言 17:17
• Who are the people in your life that you rely on to refresh you?
• Who are you refreshing in your life?
• Do something fun for yourself every week – Mark 馬 可 福 音 6:30-31
• What is some personal fun thing you can do to refresh yourself to have self-care?