Thankfulness. Appreciation. Gratitude. Words and expression that makes us happy. It great to be appreciated. Do we show the same appreciation towards God? What could be some of the hindrances to thankfulness to God. Come and learn from this devotional.
Prayer Series: Prayer from a Devoted Heart
- What did Jesus call his disciples?
- What is the difference between a servant and a friend?
- How did God view Moses?
- If you were there sitting on the “next table” from Moses, how would God’s conversation with Moses sound like?
- How was Daniel and God’s relationship like?
- What made it easy for God to be Daniel’s friend?
- From the lesson, what could be some reasons you find it hard to be devoted or close to God? Write them down, get advice and take it to God in prayer to help you overcome.
- How has God been a good friend to you? Take some time to think about this because our mind tends to be attracted to the negatives. Don’t rush it.
- What are some qualities of a good friendship? What are some ways you can be a better friend to God?
- Do something special to commit your friendship with God.
约翰福音15: 14 -15
- 如果你坐在摩西的 “隔壁桌”，神与摩西的对话会是怎样的？
Note: Chinese translation is auto translated (自动转换)
Prayer Bible Study Series: Prayer. Turning points. Significant moments. Impact in our lives.祷告查经系列。祷告。转折点。重要的时刻。对我们生命的影响。(自动翻译)
Prayer Creates Good Turning Points in Our Lives
Further Study and Digging Deeper:
Further Study: Turning points prayers:
- 2 Kings 20 – Hezekiah’s prayer
- Genesis 32:22-32 – Jacob wrestling with God in prayer
- Colossians 4:12 – Epaphras wrestling in prayer
- Imagine each of their situations, how were they feeling? What were they going through?
- How were their prayers, turning point prayers? What did they do?
- What were their turning point(s)?
- Have you had turning point prayers? What were they? Write them down so that you can marvel at God and grow in your faith. Take some time to give thanks to Him.
- From now until the year end, put before God, one turning point prayer.
Hi All, Coffee Moments with God on Prayer Series: Prayer can help correct your view of God.
Who is God to you? An incorrect view of God will affect our relationship with Him. Either it will draw us closer and push us away from Him. Prayer can help correct our view of Him. How does that happen?