Of Love and Leadership: Velvet Brick. Lesson on how to be tough and tender in our relationships, communication, and leadership.
Further Questions and Verses for Digging Deeper into this topic:
Velvet Brick: Group Bible Study
Which personalities are you more like? You can have more than one personality type. Explain your choice.
• Invisible man
• Thorn bushes
• Mr. Make everyone happy
In each of these 5 situations, which category are you more like, explain your answer?
• In relationships: Principled / Warm
• In conflicts: Forthright/ Kind and merciful
• In setting directions: Clear rational/ Compassion and patience
• In teaching others: Practical/ Patient
• In priorities: Disciplined/ Flexible
Digging Deeper Into The Word
Read Colossians 4:5-6; 1 Thessalonians 5:12-16; and Ephesians 4:25-32
• In each of these verses, identify which part is velvet and which part is brick.
• For each of these verses, how can you make it practical for yourself?
• As you devise these practical steps for yourself, what could be some obstacles, fears, and tension that arises for you?
• How can you overcome these obstacles?
Hi All, Coffee Moments with God on Prayer Series: Prayer can help correct your view of God.
Who is God to you? An incorrect view of God will affect our relationship with Him. Either it will draw us closer and push us away from Him. Prayer can help correct our view of Him. How does that happen?
Today’s prayer series: Unlimited Access. Unlimited access. We love it and would like unlimited access to everything and everywhere we go.With God, how do we obtain this unlimited access to Him?
Coffee Moments with our Heavenly Father. Prayer Series: Deepest Desire.Our hearts have a deep desire. An intense longing. A deep emotional need. How can I fill that need?
Chosen? Never. No one wants me. I am absolutely not talented, special, or needed. Yet with God, you are a different story with Him. Learn from the bible your value. And see your life through the eyes of Jesus.